- DATE(s): Saturday, December 11th, 2021
- WHERE: Down the alley of 106 E College St.
- SETUP(s): Friday 8pm till Saturday 1pm
- EVENT: Saturday 2pm-9pm
- CONTACT: Ande Truman (336-693-4311) or firstname.lastname@example.org
This exciting Christmas event will piggyback off the Downtown Dickson parade and hot cocoa crawl. Gift, craft, artisan, and food vendors will be setting up small booths or tables down the alley. We expect a few thousand attendees that day, depending on the weather and popularity of the preexisting downtown events.
- Before the event: You’ll need to help promote the event on social media!
- Setup details: You will have between 8pm on Friday until 10am to set up your space. You’ll need to quickly unload your items, park your car in the parking lot, and come back to set up your space.
- If you choose a 6 ft. table, we can provide them for you but you’ll need to transport them from another location a few blocks away.
- If you choose a small 3×3 card table, you’ll need to bring that yourself.
- During the event: Event hours are from 11am-9pm on Saturday, December 11th. If you’re participating, you need to be present for the entire event from 11am-9pm, no exceptions. You’ll need to take your own payments. Please find a way to take credit cards!
- After the event: You must clean up your own space after the event. Ideally, you’d carry your own items back to your car but you may quickly load your items into your car in the alley.
More details will be sent closer to the event date!